Markbass Little Mark III Bass Amplifier
The Little Mark III is Markbass’ flagship bass guitar amplifier. Many consider the Little Mark to be the industry standard for tone, portability and value for money. This bass amp builds on it’s famous predecessor, the Little Mark II, adding some highly requested features but still maintaining its compact size and weight.
The Little Mark III has a warm and natural sounding solid-state preamplifier that is a true representation of your tone. The 500-watt power amp supplies solid bass frequency reproduction. These amps are LOUD!
This amplifier now offers a DI output that features a pre/post EQ switch and an output level control so you can optimise the sign you send to a mixer or recording unit.
You can view all of our other Markbass bass amps, combos and cabs HERE
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to 23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4″ combo, 1/4″
- WEIGHT: 5.07 lbs / 2.3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 2.5 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.